Engino Discovering Stem Robotics Erp Mini
Programmable robots are part of our every-day life and our children are the future innovators that will be challenged to take robotics to the next level! The education system world-wide is evolving to incorporate robotics in the classroom so that students understand the fundamentals of this new technology while developing the necessary building and programming skills associated with robotics. At the same time, even at home, children are eager to experiment with robotics and integrate traditional play and fun with the electronics world. Engino® Robotics Platform (ERP) is specially designed for younger students and takes into account the most modern pedagogical principles of ICT and STEM learning. With ERP intellectual development is approached as an upward expanding spiral in which students must constantly reconstruct the ideas formed at earlier levels with new, higher order concepts acquired at the next level.
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last. In plastic tub (incl. software for private use, manuals, 2 motors, 2 IR sensors). Vibrant coloured parts.
- Printed instruction are included.
- Set includes: one mini ERP controller, two InfraRed sensors and two motors! 4 input-output ports on the ERP MINI controller!
|Online 3D Instructions|
|Download PDF Booklet|
|Download Bill of Materials|